Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Billionaires Celebrity Style

Last time I told you about the World's top billionaires. Do you know who leads the list when it comes to those that are famous?

Click on comments and give your best guesses without looking it up. (seriously, no looking)

I'll post the top 3 this weekend to see how close you are.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oprah?

Jenny said...

Yes, I would say Oprah.

Stacy said...

My best guess, cause I just heard this recently is not Oprah, although I'm sure she's right up there. I heard Bill Gates was #1, and JK Rowlings of Harry Potter made the list...so not sure what answer you're looking for!

Miss Lisa said...

Paul McCartney is my guess.
I know those Beatles song rights are serious cash cows.
Oh for Americans, I'd say Rubert Murdock?
When are you posting the top three?

Miss Lisa said...

Ugghhh...just looked up the answers. I am clueless on pop culture. :)
Any history questions or calculus equations?
I'll even take a science question lol